How do I enable ASP on my Domain / Website?
- Open the control panel by going to http://cp.hostworx.co.za (or use cp.yourdomain.co.za instead)
- Login using your supplied user credentials
- Click on the "Domains" Icon
- Click the "domain name" name that you want to enable ASP for
- Scroll down and click on the "Web Site Settings" Icon
- You will see a list of 'Web Site Extensions' that can be enabled.
- To Enable ASP, simply check the checkbox next to ASP Installed
- Click "Save" Button
- Click "Back" Button