When you host on the 64bit servers you might get an "The 'microsoft.jet.OLEDB.4.0' provider is not registered on the local machine." this is caused due to the oldedb, only being capable of running under 32 bit, to resolve this issue please do the following.
1) Login to helm 4 at http://cp.yourdomain.co.za (replace yourdomain with your own domain name)
2) Click on Domains > select the domain you want to edit, by clicking on the domain name
3) Click on "Advanced Website Options" > Then click on "Website options"
4) Click on the "Application Pool" tab
5) Make sure the application pool is set to "Use Isolated Application Pool"
6) change the "bitness" option from "64bit" to "32bit"
7) Click Save
8) Scroll down and Click on the "Recycle application pool" button at the bottom of the screen
9) the error should now be gone.