Open phpMyAdmin.by going to mysql.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name)
- Click Export in the Menu to get to where you can backup you MySql database.
- Make sure that you have selected to export your entire database, and not just one table. There should be as many tables in the export list as showing under the database name.
- Selectâ€SQLâ€-> for output format, Check â€œStructureâ€ and â€œAdd AUTO_INCREMENTâ€ value. Check â€œEnclose table and field name with backquotesâ€. Check â€œDATAâ€, check use â€œhexadecimal for binary fieldâ€. Export type set to â€œINSERTâ€.
- Check â€œSave as fileâ€, do not change the file name, use compression if you want. Then click â€œGOâ€ to download the backup file.
Restoring a backup of a MySql database
- To restore a database, you click the SQL tab.
- On the â€œSQLâ€-page , unclick the show query here again.
- Browse to your backup of the database.
- Click Go.