Things to check if your FTP connection does not work:
- Make sure you have an FTP account set-up in the control panel under ftp accounts.
- Check and double check the server name, username and password
- See if passive transfers is Enabled or Disabled
- Open your Internet Explorer
- Click on tools
- Click on Internet options
- Click on the advanced tab
- Under the browsing options
- uncheck/check passive mode ftp.
- Click ok.
- Check your firewall is not blocking your outgoing FTP connection
If you are still having problems contact our support team.