Outlook Express POP/IMAP Setup & Configuration
To check your email using Outlook express just follow these simple steps:
- Click on Tools
- Click Accounts
- Click the Mail Tab
- Select the account to edit and then Click properties
- Enter the following in each box:
- Mail Account name to refer to this account eg myaccount.co.za
- Full Name - Your name The email address you are setting up
- Click the Servers Tab
- Internet POP3 mail server - pop.xxxxx.co.za (Replace "xxxxx" with your domain name)
- Internet SMTP mail server - smtp.xxxxx.co.za
- Account Name - Same as the email address
- Password - Enter your password
- Click the checkbox by Outgoing Server marked 'My server requires authentication'
- Click Ok
- Click Close
- You can now check your email though Outlook Express!
Was this answer helpful?
(Mac Users) This tutorial will show you how to change the account settings for a POP3...
Summary Introduction to Email Creating and Managing Email Accounts Email Application Setup...
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up email on Outlook 2013 for Windows....
Windows 8 includes a default Mail client that works well with SmarterMail and can be used to sync...
NOTE: Exchange ActiveSync does not support the corporate calendar or email applications for the...