Outlook Express POP/IMAP Setup & Configuration
To check your email using Outlook express just follow these simple steps:
- Click on Tools
- Click Accounts
- Click the Mail Tab
- Select the account to edit and then Click properties
- Enter the following in each box:
- Mail Account name to refer to this account eg myaccount.co.za
- Full Name - Your name The email address you are setting up
- Click the Servers Tab
- Internet POP3 mail server - pop.xxxxx.co.za (Replace "xxxxx" with your domain name)
- Internet SMTP mail server - smtp.xxxxx.co.za
- Account Name - Same as the email address
- Password - Enter your password
- Click the checkbox by Outgoing Server marked 'My server requires authentication'
- Click Ok
- Click Close
- You can now check your email though Outlook Express!
Was this answer helpful?
POP vs IMAP IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) IMAP4 allows you to read emails as they...
Once you have had Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync enabled for the specific SmarterMail mailbox, you...
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up email account in Mail on OS X....
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up email on Outlook 2007 for Windows....
Spam is a generic term that refers to the act of indiscriminately sending unsolicited, unwanted,...